It is fair to say that 2020 has been a remarkable year. New decade. New considerations. A new Normal.
BUT, even prior to this there were strong signs of the evolution in the ways which customers were interacting with brands with the consistency experience being paramount. Diversification of entry point to a brand was shifting with customers expecting the same messages in person, online and in conversation.
A unique industry study comprising +15.5 million customer touchpoints has been recently released by ISC-CX. It backs up the impact of a consistent customer experience across all brand channels and industries:
- IN-STORE: Physical experiences retail stores shows better CX results between Monday and Friday with 49% of all visits rating a 9 or 10 (out of 10). With Saturday & Sundays performing over 7 points less but with potentially larger footfall the opportunity to increase remains a priority
- ONLINE: Online experiences on average perform 7 points worse than the comparable In-Store experience. Suggests the gap between Click and Mortar needs to close by Online improving.
- PHONE: 1 in 4 Customers were dissatisfied with their experience and would not wish to speak with the Client Operator again citing Speed of Management the top dissatisfaction area.
- 6 of the 10 industries had an average NPS® of less than +50; huge gap of opportunity between top sectors of Hospitality +70 to Finance/Retail Estate +26
- To convert passive customers to be a promoter in all channels will increase +80 NPS and ensure advocacy to that brand
Want more? We have the means.
Want to know the answers? To gain all these game-changing insights, and many more, all you have to do is grab your free copy of our report. Just fill out the form over there on the side, and download your fee copy of our 2020 Benchmark report.